- Need to show proof of residency/ some form of identification
- Valid mailing address
- Valid phone number
- Yearly family card - $20.00/year
- Yearly individual card - $10.00/year
- Temporary(3 weeks) - $5.00
The main library (The Shaw Building) houses our adult collection. There is comfortable seating & tables for work space and a friendly staff to help you find what you need.
We have a wide collection of fiction, non-fiction, large print, paperbacks, a wonderful collection of Maine books, music cd's, DVD's, audio books, local newspapers, magazines. We also have a wonderful telescope for viewing the stars (ask at the desk, how you can take this home)
We offer interlibrary loan - if we don't have what you need in our collection.
At the front of the Shaw library building, you will find on the left of the front door our book & DVD return.
(yellow house behind main library)
This building houses our public computers. On the desktop of the computers we have put some handy links
- My Maine connection
- Learning express (for continuing education)
- Plus you can download a book, audios, and e-books free by going to download info net library
- You need to sign in at the main desk in the children’s room
- Time limit of 30 minutes
- Printing from the computers, black & white only
- .25 cents a page